Tuesday, January 15, 2008

First Class/Observation

Hey everyone!! As I looked at my schedule I was surprised to find a room number that really wasn’t a room number. So after about 20 minutes of trying to find room S.TH someone showed me how to get there. And by the way it was a very weird way to get there. We had to go threw a wood shop with hardly any lights on and that kinda creeped me out I’m not gonna lie lol. Then I finally got to the room and I felt a lot better. Then I really did not know what to expect out of the class in general. I had taken drama in high school so I kinda knew what this class was about, but I still was not sure. The first day was a pretty good day; we all got to know a little bit about each other, and we did some good warm up exercises. O by the way the ping pong team, made me laugh lol. So I am looking forward to Thursday’s class. See you guys then !!!! =)


For the first assignment I watched my classmates in my adolescent psychology class. Since it was the first class only a few people had their books. This showed me that they were on top of things and that the other people were just waiting to see if they really needed the book or not. Then as the class went on there were a lot of people txting and even some guy was reading a book and he wasn’t even in the back of the class he was in the front row. A few other people looked as if they were listening to every word that the prof was saying and it seemed as though those were the people she kept looking at when she was talking. Then there were people that were sleeping while she was talking. Then when it was time to take notes hardly anyone had a notebook, so they were scrambling around trying to find paper to take notes on.

No comments: