Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 1 and people watching...

I thought the first day was pretty interesting. Especially considering most of my other classes were ONLY looking at the syllabi and then leaving, I had way too much downtime. The ACTivity we did reminded me of an exercise we did with my musicals in high school actually, to ensure the students would be acting and not lounging on stage.

As for the assignment, I wandered aimlessly (which was still fun hah) around Walmart for awhile. It was interesting to see, of the people that 'look up' while walking, they still seem oblivious to you, and the rest are looking down...and, yeah, they're oblivious too. Maybe its just to typical that we ignonre the lives and backgrounds of everyone around us unless something drastic is occurring on one side or another. hmmm

No comments: