Thursday, January 24, 2008

picky eater

I realized that I tend to be a very picky eater, according to other people. I like everything plain or with cheese and ketchup. I do not like mustard, mayonaise, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, nothing! So when I ate my cheeseburger with only ketchup for lunch the other day, i noticed that everyone else had all the toppings and condiments to go along with it. Not me, i was perfectly content just eating my plain old cheeseburger, and waffle fries with cheese and bacon bits. I also noticed that all I usually drink in powerade or water. Mainly because im an athlete, and I dont drink pop. I also noticed that with every meal no matter what , i always get a small bowl of cottage cheese and I put salt and pepper on it. I love cottage cheese :) But I have to say that I miss convo already and its only been 2 days! Bein up here in the U.P. (upper pennisula) in Michigan its negative 7 and they have about 3 to 4 feet of snow! Wonder how good old Ashland is doin?




P.S. We had a game tonite vs Michigan Tech, and they have never lost on the their home floor, and were ranked 19th in the NATION, and well WE BEAT THEM!!!! Just in case you were all wondering how we did! :) Now hopefully we can go down to Lake Superior State and beat them too, and come back to Atown with 2 W's!!!

No comments: