Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Food watchers

Hey everyone! I eat breakfast, lunch and diner everyday. I have a scoop of egg whites, and a scoop of regular eggs scrambled with a banana a glass of orange juice and a glass of water. Being on the track team we all pretty much eat something like that, eggs and fruit for breakfast. For lunch we all have chicken breast, well all take off the skin of the chicken and then take the chicken off the bone and dip it in some sort off sauce like BBQ or honey mustard or hot sauce. Then we all have milk and water and few people have pop but not too many. For dinner since we all just got done lifting its protein and as much as possible lol and carbs of course. Then we all usually go to the fat bar and see who can make the best ice cream desert combination. That’s just something we throwers do lol. I notice that I wipe my hands off a lot when I am eating so I go through a lot of napkins. I notice that I always get chocolate milk, regular milk and a glass of water for lunch and diner, I also noticed that when no one is sitting next to me that ill put my leg up on the empty chair beside me when im eating. I noticed that when we have all the chicken off the bone we place the bone on the tray to get it out of our way, almost all the throwers do that .I also noticed that I eat a lot and I think I need to tone it a down a bit lol.

No comments: