Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Everyone's a critic...

So going into the discussion on Tuesday I was really worried that I was overly critical of the play. I was not all that impressed with the performance I saw, but everyone else I had talked to before Tuesday had all really enjoyed it. I thought maybe I was just too critical and expected too much out of it. That said I was happy to hear in class that other people agreed with me on some things. I had a few specific arguments about why I disliked the play and many people in the class seemed to share my opinions.

That said, I can't wait to get back to doing the activities in class on Thursday!


On another note, everyone please attend Mr. University tomorrow night @9 in Upper Convo. The ladies of Alpha Phi have been working very hard on this event, and it is going to be a very entertaining evening. If for nothing else, come support Ron!!

No comments: