Thursday, January 31, 2008

Who knows what

Make love not war, I can dig it
Holding hands & we all shine on
the Aquarian Age propagandists
holding hands as they drop the bomb
Who the fuck do you think you are?
Stabbed in the back
Slipped through the cracks
Dated philosophy for New World Disorder
-Siriun Geometry

Free form blogging is fun. The song this is from "Aquarian Age Propaganda" is one of those subtle social revolution songs. I like it because I suppose it's what I do, though in my own unusual way, a kind of self stylized rebellion. I do basically whatever I want as long as it doesn't hurt other people I should be allowed such a right. This is where a normal social consciousness tries to oppress me. I believe it is morally reprehensible to stagnate a society by taking care of those who have no ability to contribute to that society. Taking care isn't the right word but it's close enough. I have these things in my head which I am forced to contain due to what can only be considered a tyrannical constraint. I figure this is a good point to point out that I'm a Political Science and Philosophy major, it's helps explain some of the balmy thoughts in my head. I bet that's not a way anyone's seen the word used before.

No comments: