Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First class/Watching

The first class gave me an idea of what this class is all about. I am ready for anything, and cant wait to see whats in store for later. Sadly enough, I am behind on blogging which upsets me. For some reason I could not access it but now I can am I am happy about that :) I cant wait to get to know everyone in the class more.

For the watching assignment, I chose to watch people in the Rec Center. I sat in the lobby downstairs by the pool tables, and the ping pong tables. There were a lot of people playing basketball, and a lot of people working out. There were a few playing pool or ping pong, and there was a family there that was playing Wii. There were a small group of people scattered throughout the pool and hottub, and then some people alone just watching tv in different locations.

I am rather upset that I will be missing class this Thursday due to basketball. I will probably blog if there is computers that I will have access to on the road. I want to stay updated with what we are doing in class. Im sure it will be interesting.

p.s. if you guys think its cold here in Ashland, just imagine how cold I'm going to be in the Upper Pennisula in MICHIGAN!

No comments: