Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Eating Observations

Hey there all. I really enjoyed doing the eating exercises or skits today in class. You can't really go wrong with food! haha Anyways, I observed how I ate, and how those around me ate their lunch. I already knid of knew this, but I don't tend to deviate from what I eat very often. The first meal of the day I get egg whites, carbs, and some protein. Lunch I usually eat chicken breasts and rice (if it is there) along with a vegtable or other conscious side. Dinner is just about like lunch, but I am willing to eat more red meat main dishes I guess. So about my lunch, I kind of eat all of one thing before starting in on the next thing. I don't really put in any thought, I just eat. I noticed the people around me kind of don't put alot of thought into what or how they are eating. Most of it is whatever looks good or sounds tasty. Really I didn't notice any one seperating their foods as far as the order they ate them either. It definately didn't look as dry and methodical as we made it in class!

No comments: