For the record, my character name for the final is not really Ginger. Kevin and I kind of had to think on our feet in class on Tuesday because we really had very little idea what our scene really was. We had managed to get the lines down and that was about it. We had some back story, but not really enough to make a solid scene or idea out of. It was a little nerve-racking, but I'm glad we went first. Now we are left with plenty of time to adjust what we have and to really get a story and scene down. Constructive criticism is always really helpful!
Other than that, I'm interested to see what we are doing with the floor plan and scene we created at the end of class on Tuesday. (or maybe we aren't doing anything at all...who knows.)