Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Play

I went to see the play this past thursday. I really enjoyed it despite the fact that I was extremely depressed the rest of the night to the point where I wanted to just go back and sleep the rest of the night. It was different to watch a play where the main character never left the stage. I can only imagine how hard it must have been to memorize all of those lines. It was also different to see that there were very few props used and very little scenery. This allowed me to envision the scenery on my own rather than how the set designer wanted it to be. It reminded me of our exercises in class such as the eating exercises where we had no props and while watching we had to envision the "props" so it was nice to actually see this happening in a play.

No comments: