Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What do I get myself into?

Does anybody else's life feel like it's exploding around them? I just kinda feel like things are slipping out of control lately. Like I volunteered to write a letter to a 7th grader for one of my fraternity brother's girlfriend's class. However what I did not know was that it had to be done in cursive, which if you've ever seen my normal handwriting will take me like an hour to do legibly. I actually had to look up a cursive alphabet to be able to even start. I don't use cursive, ever. How many of us actually do though? wow, this went way off track from where I started. I think I'm gonna give up trying to figure out what's going on and coast for a while. Seems like a good idea. Anyone else up for some full-life coasting?

No comments: