Monday, February 11, 2008

talking!!!! is my favorite

I am so excited that we get to talk starting tomorrow.. any one who knows me knows that I like to talk .. A LOT!! I will pretty much talk to anyone.. ok if I have a crush on someone then it takes me some time to work up the courage to talk to them .. cause I ramble … I think im even rambling in this post but owell .. Some… who am I kidding Everyone makes fun of me for my stories that I tell.. when I tell a story they always have something to do with the conversation that is taking place.. well in my mind they do.. then people ask me how the story I just told fits in with what we were just talking and then I have to back track and somehow I confuse my self in the process . so I hope this whole talking thing helps me lol … see you guys in class tomorrow =)

No comments: