Monday, February 4, 2008

Hey guys!!!!!!.. about the whole pancake thing..wtf lol.. some guys are jerks lol.. and for them not to let you back in line was totally rude.. I prolly would have hit someone lol.. anyways I had an ok weekend I had a track meet this weekend and threw really well.. I think it was because I knew I only had a few more chances till the end of the season to throw a bomb lol.. and I guess Saturday was the day.. I threw like a foot and a half pr.. and this mark was good enough to put me in the top 25 throwers in the nation.. in division II.. so Im pretty happy.. I like to listen to songs that get me pumped up before a meet.. like ill listen to some rap OMG I love it lol.. and some rock and roll … when im in different moods I listen to different types of music.. I think everyone is like that.. well see you guys tomorrow =)

No comments: