Monday, January 28, 2008

The tug of war exercise we did in class was very interesting. There were so many things that you had to watch out for. First you had to watch your partner and moved with him or her, then you had to pay attention to the height of the rope then there was the size of the rope .and you had to make sure that the rope didn’t get longer. And on top of all that you had to prove to the audience that there really was a rope there..CRAZY!!! lol… I found out that you really have to trust your partner and sometimes its hard when you really don’t know the person, but its comforting to know that they have no idea what really to do either so you just kinda go with the flow. And I still feel really bad about saying “that wasn’t very good” to that one group.. I am so sorry I was not thinking at all but if you knew me you would know that I don’t think that often lol ..right Kevin lol ..well I will see you guy Tuesday !!! hope you had a great weekend!!!!

No comments: